4th International Conference
221st Session of Scientific and Technical Committee of SHF
14-16 June 2017
Ecole Polytechnique - Sophia Antipolis
How to access : http://www.simhydro.org/venue.html
Abstract submission: closed
Template for full papers : click here
SIMHYDRO 2017 : choosing the right model in applied hydraulics
Decision-making processes and uncertainies handling. Purposes for modelling. How to choose the right model for coupled problems? Which are the industrial and societal issues associated? Which uncertainties?
Day 1 : Free surface flows, coupled problems and hydro-environmental issues
Day 2 : Real-time modelling of hydraulic networks and structures and Urban flood modelling
Day 3 : 3D flow modelling and two-phase flows in hydraulic machines and industrial hydraulics.
1. Hydro-environmental issues. Modelling in eco-hydraulics
2. Uncertainties and data assimilation
3. Scale models in hydraulics and their place and complementarity in simulation concepts
4. Flow instabilities in hydraulics : how to deal with?
5. Real time modelling of Hydraulic structures and networks and events
6. Lessons learned from 2015 flash floods in the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) area and other similar areas
7. Modelling tools for urban floods (pluvial, fluvial, and marine submersions)
8. 3D two-phase flows (experiments and modelling)
9. Hydraulic machineries
!NEW! MINI SYMPOSIUMS:
Full paper submissions: www.simhydro.org
A TEMPLATE IS AVAILABLE IN DOWNLOWDS
All submitted papers will go through a peer review process (2 reviews from Scientific Comittee) before receiving final approval for oral presenttion and publication.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SimHydro 2017 conference is jointly organized by the Société Hydrotechnique de France (SHF) and the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (UNSa). The conference will be at Polytech Nice Sophia (School of Engineering) in Sophia Antipolis technopark, near Nice and Cannes - France (French Riviera) from 14th to 16th of June 2017. It aims European audience and endeavor to collect high value papers. The Organising & Scientific Committees will take particular care in the process of peer reviewing of the manuscripts and selected papers;
New : CSCE sponsors Simhyro 2017
The modern CSCE is founded on 125 proud years of civil engineering history in this country. Information on the projects and individuals who exemplify this tradition can be found at the following links:
The future of CSCE and of the profession of civil engineering in Canada depends on two things: